sábado, 26 de septiembre de 2015

Poem: "Fear"

Fear of the lightnings and thunders.
Fear of darkness.
Fear of losing a friend.
Fear of being old.
Fear of losing the memory and not remember nothing.
Fear of unknown things.
Fear of breaking my heart.
Fear of dying.
Fear of falling in love.
Fear of living.
Fear of forgetting who I am.
Fear of solitude.
Fear of falling down.
Fear of losing what I love most.
Fear of letting down someone.
Fear of forgiving and not forgetting.
Fear before you say anything.
Fear of illness.
Fear of altitudes.
Fear this day will end without seeing a smile.
Fear of waking up to find that everything has been a dream.
Fear of not loving and fear of loving again to another person.
Fear that my dreams not be met.
Fear of not being forgiven.
Fear of pain.
Fear of the truth.
I've said that.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario