jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015

If I won the lottery...

If I won the lottery, I could do many things with the money. Part of the money I would give it to my parents so that they don't have to work to care for me. The rest of the money I would use to buy a new mobile phone or a luxurious car. I would buy a big house in the beach, opposite the sea. Thus, I could see and hear the sea every morning when I get up. Specially, I would travel a lot around the world. My dream is to go to Ireland on 17 March, the festivity of Saint Patrick. I would love to see the festivity in person, everybody dressed in green and the parades through the streets. It has to be amazing! Also, I would like to go to Japan. I think it's a place totally different to Spain, they have another culture, other customs, other food, other people... I would like to know Japan and live the experience. In addition, I would buy a field and I would host in it all abandoned animals. If I won the lottery, I could do many things with the money.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario