domingo, 1 de noviembre de 2015

My 18th birthday

Last Tuesday, 27th October, it was my 18th birthday. I had really excited because it's a special moment in my life and can be a very exciting period.
 I celebrated my birthday last Saturday with my boyfriend. He came to get me at 8 o'clock in the evening, and we arrived to Valencia at 12 o'clock of the night. We let the suitcase in the hotel and we had dinner in a restaurant. Then, we went to a discotheque near the hotel. It was a fantastic place! At night it was a discotheque and during the day it was a museum of arts and sciences. It was a big place with DJ's who put music and it was decorated with tall palms and candles.
The next day in the morning we went to the Oceanographic, an enormous place where we can see many different types of animals, especially marine animals. I could see sharks, penguins, walruses, seals, stingrays and many types of fish. Also, in a part of Oceanographic there was a tunnel, where if you walked in and you looked to the sides or upward, you were surrounded by fish and sharks. Finally, we saw a dolphin show outdoors. They made pirouettes and incredible jumps.
This has been the best birthday of my life. I've had fun and I would repeat this day a thousand times without thinking.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario