sábado, 7 de noviembre de 2015

Outline

The university
I. The university is the place for the people who want to assure their future doing a career of something that they like.
II. Kinds of universities 
  A. Public universities
     1. variety of careers
     2. financed by the state
  B. Private universities
     1. more expensive
     2. fewer careers available
II. The lecturers
  A. Their form to teach
     1. using power points
     2. using a book
     3. making jobs or practices
  B. Their form to talk
     1. more quickly
     2. faster
     3.easier or more difficult to understand
III. The exams
  A. The exams are very difficult
     1. January final exams
     2. little tests during the year 
  B. There are fewer important exams
IV. From my own experience, the period of the university can be the best time in my life where I'll learn a lot of things and I'll have good times with my classmates.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario